Gynecomastia is a fairly common problem for males, and the chances of developing this condition increase with age.
- 03/25/2020 0 CommentsPrepare Properly for Gynecomastia SurgeryRead More
- 02/27/2020 0 CommentsTop 15 Liposuction FAQs AnsweredRead More
If you have landed on this page, you are most likely concerned about areas of localized fat on your body and are considering liposuction, and would like to understand aspects of the procedure. In the past, you may have tried exercise — and just about every other way you can think of — to get rid of stubborn areas of fat, but you just can’t seem to get your body where you’d like it to be. Liposuction can help you reach your body goals.
- 01/31/2020 0 CommentsTummy Tuck Recovery: What to Expect and Tips to HelpRead More
Like most surgeries, a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) has a recovery period that requires special care and patience during the recovery process. Because the procedure removes excess fat and skin, and helps to tighten weakened abdominal wall muscles, there will be significant after care to ensure proper healing and a beautiful result.
- 12/11/2019 0 CommentsWhat Is Labiaplasty? Here’s Why You May Consider This SurgeryRead More
Over the past several years there has been an increasing trend for labiaplasty as an popular procedure in plastic surgery. As a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Zienowicz is extremely experienced performing labiaplasty procedures with beautiful results. View Gallery.
- 06/27/2019 0 CommentsSaline vs. Silicone Implants: Which Breast Implants Are Best for You?Read More
In 2016, the number of breast augmentation procedures in the United States were 290,467. More people are seeking cosmetic surgery to change the shape or size of their breasts.
While at it, understanding saline vs silicone implants is important so that you opt for what will suit your needs.
- 06/26/2019 0 CommentsLiposuction Recovery: 5 Things To Expect After A Liposuction SurgeryRead More
Liposuction is an effective means to remove unwanted fat from your body. Read on to know the 5 things you need to know about liposuction recovery & some tips.
Are you gearing up to get your liposuction surgery?
Congratulations! You’re getting ready to take the first steps to get a better-looking body.
- 06/26/2019 0 CommentsMini Tummy Tuck vs. Full Tummy Tuck: Which Is The Right Surgery For You?Read More
Mini Tummy Tuck vs Full Tummy Tuck: Which Is Right For Me?
The suitable type of tummy tuck procedure varies from patient to patient. Read about mini tummy tuck vs. full tummy tuck to learn which surgery is right for you.
Each year, nearly 200,000 tummy tuck procedures are performed in the US.
- 06/24/2019 0 CommentsBrazilian Butt Lift Aftercare: 5 Tips You Need To Follow To Maximize Your BBL ResultsRead More
Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery: What To Expect + Tips
Brazilian butt lift is an extremely popular surgery, but lasting results also depend on surgery aftercare. Learn the best Brazilian butt lift recovery tips here.
This procedure was invented by Dr. Pitanguy with his first plastic surgery in 1963. There is no denying that BBLs (Brazilian Butt Lifts) are gaining immense popularity. According to ASPS statistics, more than 24,000 buttock augmentation with fat grafting procedures were performed in 2018 – an increase of 19 percent over the previous year.